Today’s post was shared by The Green Workplace and comes from www.appone.com
Prominently ranked on numerous industry “best of” lists, EYP Architecture & Engineering is a national, award-winning architectural and engineering firm with a strong commitment to design excellence. Our portfolio includes new construction, renovation and historic preservation projects for college and university and government clients. EYP is currently seeking a Lab Planning Expert to support our growing firm. The position will be responsible for focusing EYP’s intellectual capital in the area of lab planning and gaining recognition for the firm’s expertise in this area among clients and peers. Essential duties would include:
- Provide consultative services to project teams in area of biocontainment planning and design, including containment for animal facilities.
- Work directly with clients to develop biocontainment requirements, room data sheets, systems requirements, and scientific equipment schedules
- Direct experience with USDA, NIH, CDC, and other relevant regulations and guidelines including BSL 1-3+, CL-1-3 is required, BSL -3Ag/4, CL-4 experience optional.
- Experience with SOP, protocol, and biosafety controls and procedures
- Working knowledge of relevant biosafety systems, equipment, procedures, and protocols
- Working knowledge of sterilization, decontamination, and waste handling systems
- Conduct learning sessions for EYP staff to broaden staff knowledge in area of lab planning
- Speak or participate in professional conferences…
[Click here to see the rest of this post]